maya12-21-2012.com's Official 2012 Forum > Activism, Laws and Peoples Rights

near-arrest-experience

(1/2) > >>

starchild212:
so last night i was almost arrested...
see what had happened was...
i walked from me house to walmart... AROUND 3 A.M.
THE RECEIPT has the time on it...
i decided to take a "short cut", and there was a fence that had been torn down by the interstate (I-275)...
i was walking on the side of the inerstate, with a flashlight in my hand so that nobody would hit me(trying to be an example for the bums), they would sea the light lol
unfortunately a cop saw the light and pulled me over!  :crazy:
he put his lights on and pulled himself over and started backing up to my location... so i said fuck it, might as well talk to the guy?  :shrug:
so i walked the 10 or so yards back to where he was... and heres how it went, im sure the DASH-cam caught the whole conversation...
me: whats the problem officer?  -
him:" why are you walking on the side of the interstate?"
me:" well i just came from walmart im just trying to make my way home i decided to take a short cut, i come in peace, i do not want any problems or trouble"
him: well thats nice but why are you walking on the interstate
me: well i just wanted to see what it was like
him: how did you get up here?
me: there was a fence that was torn down over there (points towards area)
him:  well... ok...
me: im an indian my friend i come in peace
him: what tribe?
me: the chipewa indians is in my blood
him: ooookay...? but just tell me why are you walking on the highway thats illegal
me: i dont know man i just felt like? (laughs and smiles for the cop)
him: ya but its illegal
me: well all kind of things are illegal unlawful but im just going home man im tired been up all night i was just gettin some food from walmart
him: hold on a minute (calls for backup code blah blah blah (i dont remember what he said))
me: sitting on the railway
him: come sit in the back of my cruiser
me: i do not consent sir
him: i dont care come sit in the back of my car
me: okaaay but i dont consent to this ive already dealt with u guys 5 times before so im going to stand here im not going to sit in your office
him: for what?
me: **hesitates**(i hesitate to tell him why becuz i know how crazy people get when they learn the truth)
him: well?
me: well i learned something on the internet that scared me so i kicked a door down one time and had police called on me... **pauses**
(gosh i shouldnt be so honest, i just dont want to be lied to again, thats all!)
him: ok stand right there (says other things in the radio)
me: **steps away from car when the 2nd cop shows up**
------2nd cop shows up------
1st officer: ok put your hands behind your back
me: **hauls ass, runs through palm trees, aloe bushes, flowering plants, dives over fences, climbs trees, eats mushrooms, picks marijuana, plants seeds in everybodies backyards (just kidding, that would be funny though)  BUT I DID leave mushroom spores behind!  ;D ALL-OVER!  **
so first i hauled ass off the highway were the two police were and i had to dive through some trees and then i sprinted to my friends house in their backyard and there is this big shiny light scoping acrossed the lake in their backyard... GUESS WHOOO? it was a cop cruiser... there was 2 actually... HUNTING ME! i was literally being fucking HUNTED by cops...
THEN I HAD TO RELOCATE before morning came... so i ran into another peron's yard AND ACCIDENTLY turned on a light with a motion center attached to it... hopped the fence, and then i seen another cop... so a 3rd cop... i dove behind some bushes and hoped like hell that he didnt see me (but no worries kids hoping doesnt work in these instances they either see you or dont see you) then he drove off and i ran like hell through some peoples front yards into a backyard AND HOPPED a few more fences... (some people have the prettiest pools and backyards here in florida i tell you! WHO CARES THOUGH BECAUSE WHAT IF FLORIDA SINKS? :O ) I CONTINUED trecking through peoples backyard and staying close to the lakes... many lakes in this neighborhood, for some reason i felt safe by the way, almost like i would jump in if i had to... but i dont necessarily recommend doing this because there are dangerous snakes like water mocosons and alligators (big evolved snakes that have limbs, kind of like what you are)  AND THEN i hopped into a few more yards (found some oranges in this one person's yard and started eating a few of them) and then i went from block to block in my neighborhood avoiding these bastards until i ended up on a gold course! (out in the open) i must have shaked the cops way back at the beginning, because here comes the ending, ready for it? THEN I  hopped into the NATIONAL WILDLIFE reserve called boyd hill nature park and had to walk through some deep forestry, at night, alone, with only an ipod for protection... (the light, do you see it? its white (usually) ) AND AFTER GETTING OUT OF THAT AREA... i did more sprinting to my domicile. THE PLace where eye do all my business and dirty work.
THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS. THEY ARE ORGANIZED CRIMINALS. THEY ARE NOT PROTECTING US, THE INDIANS, AND NOT PRSERVING US (THE PEACE, OR WELL, WE TRY TO BE).
SO THERE YOU GO KIDS! RESIST ARREST, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, DIVE THROUGH TREES CLIMB TREES JUMP OVER FENCES DIVE INTO LAKES, HUNT ALLIGATORS, DONT LET POLICE ARREST YOU, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, BECAUSE YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE. (talking from experience here) oh and STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON TELEVISION! UNLESS ITS BEAR GRILLS OR MAN VS WILD, THEYRE PRETTY ON POINT.
i'll have pictures and possibly a video of my scars from jumping through so many bushes....

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW SHITTY THAT POLICE REALLY ARE:

Police Officer Goes Crazy When He's Told He Needs a Warrant to Search Car

notice how the cop in this particular video is all nice at first and then absolutely RAGES on the man in the car!

starchild212:
eye had to run from the police on september 2 @ 3a.m.

starchild212:
police are failing to investigate real issues such as swine flu vaccine

digitalrasta:
You dont need to be arrested by the cops, you just need a slap up the back of the head for shopping at Walmart.

Roo:
Yeah I was wondering about that.  Does Wallmart serve food as well??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version