Sorry Guest, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
spam, inappropriate post
This ban is not set to expire.

Author Topic: A Cure for Cancer but your not being told about it - DCA  (Read 4862 times)

Offline no fear

• I found Jesus. He was hiding behind the sofa...
  • Administrator
  • Ascended Master
A Cure for Cancer but your not being told about it - DCA
« on: June 09, 2009, 02:37:24 AM »
Subscribe to the Official YouTube channel for maya12-21-2012 & in5d:

http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?annotation_id=annotation_934723&feature=iv&add_user=in5d

we're already here...we are the ones we've been waiting for

Offline no fear

• I found Jesus. He was hiding behind the sofa...
  • Administrator
  • Ascended Master
Re: A Cure for Cancer but your not being told about it - DCA
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 02:50:48 AM »
Subscribe to the Official YouTube channel for maya12-21-2012 & in5d:

http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?annotation_id=annotation_934723&feature=iv&add_user=in5d

we're already here...we are the ones we've been waiting for

Offline Domo

• Sofa King
  • Guru
  • Domo
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 10:02:48 AM »
Grrr..the FDA is a double edged sword...our tax money funds it so we don't get sick from the food we eat that we buy at the gorcery store, and it prevents us from more easily attaining the various things we need to live a healthier life. Greedy SOBs.

Offline Necros Wisdom

• Thus spoke Zarathustra!
  • Aspiring Master
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 06:36:58 AM »
One must be careful of the NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming) that CTV uses in the video to state the research of DCA. They use a bottle of Dichloroacetic Acid to manipulate you and consistently call it DCA! Which is obviously clear in the article... this manipulation is huge, and just shows how manipulated the Canadian Media is - who are also supported by the Big Pharma companies. The correct product is not Dichloroacetic Acid (which is a corrosive acid) the product that, which you have provided an image to is:
Sodium Dichloroacetate!

This manipulation through-out the provided article totally renders it completely flawed and makes me curious to how much of the story they cut up to produce this. Nevertheless, this forum as a source of deep information that few are privileged to see... and despite all conspiracy theories that have arisen, this is NOT a conspiracy... this product is VERY REAL! and is not too good to be true. And the NLP used in the media provided proves this. And if I want people to understand or to see something that inspires them, I urge... I NEED you to understand that this product needs to be supported! Cancer, as the second leading (non-war related) source of death on this planet can be prevented and the Pharmaceutical companies (supported by the Government) are manipulating us away from a source to prevent not only the pain and suffering that this malicious disease broods, but from the source of almost completely removing it without any known malignant side effects. Not only so, but the product itself can be produced at almost NO COST.
The manipulation of the overall media is not only using it's NLP to shade the product but it's using the media as a source of over all trickery to make us assume that this product is being studied and to not induce us to delve into ourselves.

Thus, despite the theories of 9/11, Aliens, 2012; the fear of H1N1 vaccines... this is by far the largest scheme and most evil thing that Pharmaceutical companies and the Government itself can withhold from the World, based on their over greed.

I, as of this moment am sending an e-mail to every News site I can attach my words to. I am going to send an e-mail to all of the apparent non-partisan Cancer related Charities and Societies!

Please inform every individual with Cancer that you know of of this product! and every individual that can have some influence on the support of this product. :)

Post Merge: October 21, 2009, 02:03:02 AM
This is information I have compiled and hand-written/gathered to further influence this product's usage:

To aid you in procuring further knowledge of Sodium Dichloroacetate I will give basic details about the chemical itself; the possible side affects; mainstream media that manipulates the data of the product; and a mainstream Cancer institute that manipulates it's malignant side effects. (All with provided examples/sources of significant value)

Firstly, Sodium Dichloroacetate is a non-corrosive, sodium salt derivative powder of the corrosive Dichloroacetic Acid. This product has been used safely for decades to cure such diseases as Lactic Acidosis - "Metabolic acidosis is defined as a state of decreased systemic pH resulting from either a primary increase in hydrogen ion (H+) or a reduction in bicarbonate (HCO3-) concentrations. In the acute state, respiratory compensation of acidosis occurs by hyperventilation resulting in a relative reduction in PaCO2. Chronically, renal compensation occurs by means of reabsorption of HCO3."
[http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/768159-overview]

Not only so, but a study done in curing Lactic Acidosis shows that in the testing "There was no evidence of toxicity to dichloroacetate."
[http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3337517]

Secondly, there has been a reported issue among researchers that claim that S-DCA (Sodium Dichloroacetate), we'll call it, to separate from the related corrosive chemical DCA (Dichloroacetic acid), has a series of possibly severe side affects. Some which of being:
- Malign affects to the nervous system
- There exists a possibility that it causes cancer in animals
- It is an Environmental Pollutant
[http://info.cancerresearchuk.org/news/behindtheheadlines/dca/]
Has this UK Cancer Research facility not done the testing themselves, or as a matter of factly, looked into it more in depth?

While I cannot discover any information leading to how S-DCA is in fact an environmental concern and/or how to avoid it being so. Any claims of it's malignant affects seem proven to be false by reports done the Department of Medicine, University of Florida and the U.S. National Cancer Institute. As stated before in the study of S-DCA used Lactic Acidosis victims, "There was no evidence of toxicity to dichloroacetate." reported Stacpoole PW, Lorenz AC, Thomas RG, Harman EM. [http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3337517]

As well as, this significant research procured by the National Cancer Institute: "Although the bioavailability was only 50-60% in normal subjects treated with 2.5 microgram/kg of DCA , in a study using clinically relevant dose of DCA at 50 mg/kg, the bioavailability was 100% in health volunteers. DCA administered at 50 mg/kg/day can achieve plasma concentrations above those require for inhibition of PHDK, the target enzyme for at least 24 hours, without exceeding the concentration for maximal lactate lowering. There was a high incidence of peripheral neuropathy in adults with MELAS after administration of DCA at 50 mg/kg/day for 6 months, but peripheral neuropathy is part of the MELAS syndrome, and many adult patients with MELAS develop diabetes mellitus, which commonly presents with peripheral neuropathy. In the contrary, no peripheral neuropathy was observed in children with congenital acidosis after prolonged treatment with DCA at 50 mg/kg/day up to 2 years. Therefore, with exclusion of patients with any grade 2 or higher peripheral neuropathy and with careful monitoring of peripheral neuropathy using monofilaments, the likelihood of developing severe peripheral neuropathy in adult cancer patients should be minimized. Given the presence of significant neuropathy in adult patients with MELAS after treatment with DCA at 25 mg/kg/day, it is judged to be safe and reasonable to establish the starting dose at 12.5 mg/kg/day in adult cancer patients."
[http://www.cancer.gov/search/ViewClinicalTrials.aspx?cdrid=580828&version=HealthProfessional&protocolsearchid=6908039]

Thus, S-DCA is a proven YES! in safety fields of general usage and therefore it's distribution should be influenced and supported.

Not only so, but media reports of S-DCA have not been done in at least 2 years or so and when the only known report of it exists, it is flushed in manipulative meanderings. For example, this CTV report of the chemical (
) not only uses NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming) to slightly disinfluence the public but it uses that same NLP to totally divert the actual product from our knowledge base. They constantly maintain an image of the corrosive Dichloroacetic acid, without showing the general public that it is in fact the non-corrosive Sodium salt derivative of Dichloroacetic acid, Sodium Dichloracetate.