Sorry Guest, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
spam, inappropriate post
This ban is not set to expire.

Author Topic: Ophiuchus: The 13th Zodiac Sign  (Read 52616 times)

Offline Namaste

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
Ophiuchus: The 13th Zodiac Sign
« on: March 21, 2009, 11:47:13 AM »
This profile is dedicated to all of our incredible members of this forum who have made some amazing thread contributions.  Please don't try to contact this profile because it is no longer in use.

Offline Namaste

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
Re: Ophiuchus: The 13th Zodiac Sign
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 11:48:15 AM »

Nostradmus and Ophiuchus

13=4=time and closure - the 4 rotating fan blade effect - the swastika, etc. Nostradmus worked with all 13 constellations when making astrological predictions which takes us to Ophiuchus (pronounced off-ee-YOO-cuss) - the 'Serpent Holder' - who is represented as a man with a snake coiled around his waist. He holds the head of the snake in his left hand and its tail in his right hand. This again takes us to the universal archetype of snake/serpent/reptilian signifying DNA and the human biogenetic experiment out of the Middle East, replete with extraterrestrial references.

Ophiuchus is one of the 88 known constellations and was also one of the 48 listed by Ptolemy. It is a large constellation located around the celestial equator between Aquila, Serpens and Hercules, northwest of the center of the Milky Way. The southern part lies between Scorpius to the west and Sagittarius to the east. Of the 13 zodiacal constellations (constellations that contain the Sun during the course of the year), Ophiuchus is the only one not counted as an astrological sign.

In connecting the astrological 'dots', remember all that you've read here about the Eye of the Milky Way Galaxy, 2012 and the Ouroboros. Ouroboros is an ancient alchemy symbol depicting a snake or dragon [DNA] swallowing its own tail, constantly creating itself and forming a circle. It is the Wheel of Time - The Alchemy Wheel - 12 Around 1 to manifest grid programs that give the illusion of linear time allowing souls to experience emotions.

http://www.crystalinks.com/lostbookofnostradamus.html

Rush Allen: 9/11, The 13th Zodiac Sign and the Mayan Calendar

I would like you to consider the September 11, 2001 WTC Disaster in New York City in light of the highlighted words that most people are in agreement with. We seem to be oblivious to the fact that events like the 9-11 WTC event do not happen without a transcendent dimension. The focus on the 2012 debate is another Westernized rationalization; what Jenkins says happens when "you translate a multidimensional, advanced, wholistic paradigm into a linear, materialistic, fragmented framework of understanding."  If you are going to properly develop the 2012 debate on your web site, I suggest that you begin to bring the transcendent dimension into the topic, otherwise, your site will simply become a philosophical library for words that do not carry any meaning.

I have applied the fundamental thesis of the Maya 2012 date, the Denderah Zodiac virgin birth, the pyramids of Egypt, and a direct correlation of the tomb artifacts of Tutankhamun to the 9-11 WTC event. All of these are also displayed together with the scriptures of the Abrahamic theologies of the Jews, Christians, and Muslims, and the ancient asterisms of the gods; what Plato called the embroidery of the heavens. When the  transcendent dimensions are applied holistically to the events, the  9-11 WTC event joins the Sodom and Gomorrah, Armageddon, and 13 Baktun traditions into one holistic apocalypse. This is precisely what the ancients had predicted. The fact that it comes 11 years early for the 2012 event may be a result of numerical nuances in the 13 Baktun calculations, or it may be a clear duality ( 1+1) calling forth the two dimensions. But, there is no question that all of these prophesies predict an event of cosmic proportions, after which human existence will not be the same.

The Maya stories may be the easiest to interpret, for they depict the birth of First Father from the mouth of First Mother. These are celestial events that are directly seen in the placement of the "dark rift" at Aquila that represents the mouth of Quetzalcoatl. Beyond the mouth of Quetzalcoatl is the center of the galaxy (Cosmic Womb). Stella 25 from Izapa is an exact replication of the time and celestial orientation of the WTC when the destruction began (http://www.siloam.net/jenkins/7macaw3.gif), and it tells the time of the beginning of the next 13 Baktun.

At the instant the first red rays of the sun touched the top of the antenna on WTC 1, the planet Saturn was on the zenith meridian at the head of the bull, Taurus, and Pluto was directly on the nadir meridian on the hip of Hun Hunahpu (Ophiuchus). In other words, the Armageddon at New York City coincided precisely with nearly every great "time prophecy" for the "moment of the first occasion" that have been passed on in monuments and legends for the last 13 Baktun. There is little question that the people of the Americas saw a new beginning, and a rebirth in the cosmos. That is precisely what the ancients had forecast.

I bring this to your attention, because what Jenkins says is clearly true in this case; A reduction of what was translated will result. The reduction is so severe that none of the spiritual message is even being considered by the modern "wizards" of ancient prophecy. September 11, 2001 is another of many preludes that have been occurring in accordance with the ancient Mayan and Egyptian calendars, and with the Abrahamic scriptures. The reason why the correlation is so precise, is because the spirits the calendars and scriptures that were addressed are the same forces that are dramatically affecting the current events of the world. Forget Nostrodamus and "eyeballs" in the Pacific. When the Twin Towers of the modern Babel fall to the ground, we must retain some reference to sincerity with regard to what the ancients dedicated their lives to. The dawn sacrifice of Quetzalcoatl that caused the creation to begin with the "First Sun Rise" is happening all around us, as we read the futile debates over enigmatic esoteric meanings. Reality was the dimension of the ancient Ball Court. Reality is still the dimension of the modern cataclysm.

So, as you "SCOOP" the world, it might be worth paying attention to the current events in light of the ancient wisdom. I would disagree with Jenkins on the idea that "we live in an age of extreme materialism where progress is measured by scientific advancement and our increased ability to manipulate the physical domain."  This is only half truth. I doubt if anyone can accept that the great monolithic monuments were not tokens to manipulate the physical domain. The missing truth is that we have not become materialistic as a way of progress, we have become anti-spiritual as a means to avoid fear of the unknown. It is the fear of the unknown, that creates the irrational expressions of superstitious judgments in modern science. Those same fears are what brought the Twin Towers of the WTC to the ground. The scientific communities are afraid of the spiritual dimensions, and are oblivious to the possibilities of ignored spiritual messages. And the spiritual communities are afraid of the punishment for material arrogance because they are overwhelmed by the spiritual dimension. These two fears clash in the Maya Ball Courts like the Hero Twins and the Lords of Xibalba. You do not have to be a 33rd Degree Mason to recognize the similarities between the Twin Towers and the sons of Hun Hunahpu. But, the meaning behind the events is spiritual, and that physical dimension is the forbidden city of the dead lords and gods.

See  Liberty Shines Her Light Against the Smoke of Hell  to see the direct correlation between the events above and below New York City on September 11, 2001, and decide for yourself. As you read the essay, imagine that you are a puppeteer and you are manipulating the "spiritual dimension" by the manipulation of the "physical dimension" as you pull the strings on the celestial twins. The dualities of the event are mind-boggling; day "11", two jets, two towers, two brothers in the stars above, two fathers in the stars below, two ruling planets of the Underworld (Hades) and Time (Saturn), and on and on. The ancestors came up from the grave on September 11, 2001, and they screamed out to the manipulators of the spiritual and physical dimensions and said, "PAY ATTENTION!" On that morning, Venus crossed the boundary between Cancer and Leo, and the shadow of the earth spilled out of the cup of Aquarius. Coincidence? Could be. But, it was forecast over 5,000 years ago, and I doubt if the prophets knew that Manhattan Island would be sold for $18 in beads.

Rush Allen

http://alignment2012.com/fiasco.html
This profile is dedicated to all of our incredible members of this forum who have made some amazing thread contributions.  Please don't try to contact this profile because it is no longer in use.

Offline supafly

• Ascended Master
  • Be happy, the light is nearing :)
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 08:32:28 PM »
Hi there Namaste, could it be that OPhiuchus is a Kundalini master?

the snake represents the spine, it is full of nerves, chakras therefor full of light, could it not be a depiction of the struggle to overcome the emotions of the human mind and the chakras in order to be a true enlightened one?

I only ask as ive read quite a few little bits and pieces along the way about the serpent, knowlege, light all in conection in various beliefs Hindu, chrishna etc etc

whats your view? i ask as you seem to be quite clued up about these things,

cheers  :peace: O:-)
It is a sinful aberrancy for one to worship a power outside one?s self, or a deity lodged elsewhere than in the inner shrine of one?s selfhood.

when all the sheep die, the goats will still be alive,
up on high, up on high, up on high,
our time is nigh!

Offline Lucifer

• I found God in me and you've got it in you, too.
  • Ascended Master
  • hack the planet
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 10:46:51 PM »
 :bump: too many synchronicity lately with 13 and serpents  :crazy:

13 Thirteen / Ascension
Going from one step to the next higher step. The energy of Thirteen propels the effort to try something new or to try again. Tone thirteen provides an energetic connection between what has been and what is to come. It is the bridge from the now into the next 'now'. Persons with the energy of Thirteen are always going over the next mountain just to see what is there. Thirteen carries the last success to the newest effort. Thirteen frequency is Divine. It watches and loves and allows. The foundation for each of other twelve; sometimes referred to as cosmic glue. It has a gentle and subtle energetic signature and is worth every effort to invite into your life.

Chicchan (Serpent)
Symbolism:
To the Maya, Chicchan (chee-CHAHN) suggested the celstial serpents, located at the four quarters and linked to rainfall. The glyph itself suggests the head or scales of a snake, and in the codices, it is linked to a serpent god.

Personality:
Chicchan is a strong willed, powerful, and charismatic day-sign. Chicchan types can be quite dramatic and are usually regarded by others as having "sex appeal". They are quite intelligent and usually well informed, but tend to become fanatical about one subject or another. Death and sex fascinate them, and they can become obsessive about these matters. The emotional power of those born under this sign is remarkable. They are often found prancing around one stage or another attracting attention indirectly by lurking suspiciously in the shadows. Leadership comes naturally to them in part due to their ability to grab and hold the attention of others.
They are quite strong physically and mentally, and are capable of living under very stressful conditions. On the other hand, failure to nurture themselves adequately is a common weakness of these types.
Natives of Chicchan are intelligent but also extremist in many ways. They have strong emotions or personal powers that affect others deeply. They have such strong emotional reactions that they sometimes explode with anger, causing great upheavals in relationships. When these powerful emotional energies are harnessed, Chicchan types can be quite constructive and creative, pouring out products or performances without any apparent rest. Indeed, they are capable of saving the world.

Challenge:
To experience powerful transformations consciously; to generate energy for the benefit of all involved.

Solution:
To seek to learn and to develop a deep understanding of life. Chicchan

Mayan Calendar Birthday Personality  http://www.xzone.com.au/maya/login.php

The Goddess - Kundalini channelling

I am very pleased to be here, I am here to tell you about an energy that is
within your physical body. I am not only an outside being to you, I am also within
you. At the base of your spine, there is an energy, which is coiled almost to
resemble a snake. For most of you, you have not experienced the activation of
this energy. Your snake has been sleeping. Many of you have experienced me in
your brief moments in your sexual encounters. You have felt my excitement
rising up your spine, but unfortunately you have only allowed me in very small
degrees into your experience. You are incredible, amazing, beautiful beings; the
experience that you have during orgasm can be achieved in your everyday lives.
It is not necessary that you have sex, it is possible to activate me within your
body, and it is possible for me to raise my energy, up your body. Many of you
have felt the excitement here tonight. Some thought it was fear. But it is not. I am
awakening in your body. As you are aware, your planet is transforming, your are
raising your energy from a third dimensional frequency to a fifth dimensional
frequency. Your bodies are becoming a rocket, I am the fuel, and I am the fire.

Ride on me and I will take you home. Before
the times of transformation, (these now times),
there were many different techniques and practices
that were needed to activate my energy. Many
yoga positions and meditations were required.
Some dedicated their whole lives for this. It took
hard work and dedication. With the transformation
of this planet the activation of me in your body, is
becoming easier and easier. Many of you will
experience the activation of me in a spontaneous
way. Some of you are experiencing physical affects
and side conditions due to this activation. Many of
you are experiencing difficulties in your bowel and
digestive systems. This is because of the activation
of the Kundalini energy in your body. I am exciting
your physical form, I am speeding you up. Some of
you are finding this difficult to cope with. The are
certain things you can do to aid this, drink water,
do not drink it at cold temperatures. Tepid water is
gentler on the body. There are certain herbs, the herb you know as sage is very
beneficial to the digestive tract. Another physical symptom is sweating, drinking
water will aid you. As you activate me inside of your body, you release poison
from your body. If you do not help yourself to flush the toxins from the body , you
may get skin reactions, these are all temporary , flush , the body, purify the body,
with the activation of me , you will be healed , cleansed , you will become more
harmonious.
 You may ask why you would want to activate this energy in the body, I am
your pure creativity, and I am the energy behind the manifestation of your reality.
I bring your imagination into form. Pictures in your imagination combined with my
energy can create your dreams in this world. Let me explain, your televisions are
radiators of energy, it is very similar to your minds. If you do not have our
television plugged into the mains, then it does not function, I am your electricity,
your fuel, creative imagination, energy in form that can change your lives. In
times past and in lives past you knew these secrets; your bodies were much
more open to me. Many of you worshipped me; many of you danced my energy.
Many of you were serpent priestesses.

Love Kundalini.

http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/index.php?topic=6253.0

Dancing with the Kundalini

http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/index.php?topic=7121.0
It is all a game of imagination - IXIXIX - Is it a all imagination of game

Offline supafly

• Ascended Master
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 07:07:18 PM »
i like how it says CHI chahn as in far eastern teachings of the light force and energy of life - Chi which flows through the spins and chakras :) cool :)

btw, thanks feel joy, cool link for myan birth date :)  :peace:

love and light
It is a sinful aberrancy for one to worship a power outside one?s self, or a deity lodged elsewhere than in the inner shrine of one?s selfhood.

our time is nigh!

Offline no fear

• I found Jesus. He was hiding behind the sofa...
  • Administrator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 05:21:53 AM »

Ophiuchus (O-fu-cus) was a real person in Egypt known as Imhotep and he was also known as Asclepius in Greek mythology.  In fact, the first person given the constellation name of Ophiuchus was Enki a scientist of the first fifty to land on Earth from the planet Nibiru (Nee-bi-ru)who created (cloned) in the Elohim's image earthling workers by combining the genes of an evolving homo-erectus (ape walking upright) and a Nibiruan god.  In ancient times when someone performed great works or great acts of distinction, society named a constellation after them. 

Ophiuchus is the only sign that does not have an opposite sign.  Therefore, there is no polarity to experience.  Of course, within the sign, as in all other signs, there is duality. Neptune and the Caduceus (Ka-du'-se-us), which is the symbol of two entwined serpents on a stick or tree branch are the rulers of Ophiuchus.  This is also the same symbol of the medical profession. 

The constellations of Scorpio and Ophiuchus lie side by side.  Scorpio is the sign of  serpents, lizards, reptilians and Lucifer. Ophiuchus, also known as the snake handler or charmer, used it's powers to keep the evil tendencies of the Scorpion at bay.  In the constellations, the stars that make up Ophiuchus seem to describe the figure of a man holding or wrestling with a snake.  Ophiuchus is a sign of true compassion and compassion is the way to handle the negative Scorpion tendencies of manipulation, murder and mayhem.  Ophiuchus has been hidden from the mainstream of society for this very reason.

http://www.realtimeastrology.com/id46.html
Subscribe to the Official YouTube channel for maya12-21-2012 & in5d:

http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?annotation_id=annotation_934723&feature=iv&add_user=in5d

we're already here...we are the ones we've been waiting for

Offline Nubigenous^^Massiah

• Seed of Life
  • ... the truth is out there, go find it!
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 01:32:28 PM »
hahahaha! It makes so much sense! especially because i've studied numbers throughout my entire unversity!
13th one! HA! love it! thanks for posting! :dfool:

Offline Roski

• Seed of Life

Offline :: OmNom CookiePie ::

• MapMaker
  • Ascended Master
  • Aka BabylonEnemy
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2010, 10:13:16 PM »
heard a lot of stuff about this guy

thanks for sharing :) awesome read

fifer

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2010, 04:11:16 PM »
Ive just lightly scanned this topic so if my question is answered please forgive!

I have just been told that their are in fact 13 signs in the zodiac and our star signs may be wrong  ??? Is this true going by your research here!! And if so, why have they removed this one??

Thanks in advance peeps!

OVERTone

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2010, 05:08:00 PM »
The constellation, Ophiuchus, has been known since ancient times, and is better known as Serpentarius, the Serpent Holder. It  is included in the list of 48 constellations described by Ptolemy. Ophiuchus is depicted as a man handling a serpent; his body dividing the large snake into two parts, giving way to the symbol used today as an Asclepius - the medical staff. Astrologers have not included Ophiuchus in the wheel of Astrological signs because the Sun spends only about nineteen days in this 13th sign of the Mazzaroth. Not that there wasn't a 13th sign in the Heavens, but as far as Astrologers were concerned, the Sun traveled from the constellation 'Scorpius' and then proceeded directly into the sign of Sagittarius. In reality, this was not the case. The Sun, for 19 days of the year, travels through the star constellation 'Ophiuchus' before entering Sagittarius from Scorpius - see chart below. thus  The sign of Ophiuchus is patterned after the original 'Serpent Holder', Enki, a Sumerian god.

The signs of the Zodiac are for the most part, the highway, or path on which the Sun takes it's yearly journey across the heavens -  as it would appear to Earthlings. These signs are actually star constellations occupying space in which the Sun appears to travels in an earth year. The original twelve signs/constellations: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces are quite familiar to everyone, however, the thirteenth sign and constellation, [Ophiuchus], is in fact, not well known.  To acknowledge a 13th sign now would seem awkward for astrologers, who like the tidiness of 12 signs that rule over the 12 houses of the Zodiac. The heavens are alive and they do change after a few thousand years and the astrologer who wants to maintain accuracy must change along with the signs in the heavens.

The constellation of Ophiuchus is the only sign of the Zodiac which is linked to a real man. This man lived in ancient Egypt around the 27th century BCE, and his name was Imhotep [again patterned after Enki]. Many of the same attributes of Imhotep can also be found in the Biblical Hebrew man Joseph, son of Jacob - [see comparison chart for these two men in separate article].  Imhotep is credited with many accomplishments including the knowledge and use of medicine.  It is said of Imhotep that he brought the art of healing to mankind. The symbol of a serpent [or snake], which is still widely used today to represent the medical profession, was used to represent Imhotep.  Imhotep was also known as 'Aesclepius' to the ancient Greeks, but by any name the attributes are still all the same. The attributes listed below describe the Serpent Holder, Imhotep, i.e. the Hebrew Joseph, and Aesclepius. The keyword descriptions seen below, originated with Betty Rhodes, and are the attributes for the 13th sign of the Zodiac - Ophiuchus:

interpreter of dreams, vivid premonitions,
attracts good luck and fruitful blessings,
serpent holder, lofty ideals,
a seeker of peace and harmony,
doctor of medicine or science, natural-pathic,
adds, increases, joins, or gathers together
poetical, inventive nature, expanding qualities,
seeks higher education and wisdom,
overseer, supervisor of work,
fame - either grand, or completely misunderstood,
longevity, aspirations of healing the ills of man,
architect, builder, reaches for the stars, figuratively and literally,
tax assessor, or levys taxes,
astrological talents, intuitive,
large family indicated, but apt to be separated from them when young,
the number twelve holds great significance,
foresight and good fortune to benefit from hard times,
has secret enemies in family or close associations,
many jealous of this subject,
notable father, apple of father's eye when young,
high position in life expected [depending on aspects] highest fame and legend comes after death
feelings of granular, wise, genius mentality,
likes to wear clothing of vibrant colors, and plaids in particular,
receives the favor of those in authority.

ACTUAL TRUE ZODIAC

1 ARIES = APRIL 19 - MAY 13
2 TAURUS = MAY 14 - JUNE 19
3 GEMINI = JUNE 20 - JULY 20
4 CANCER = JULY 21 - AUG 9
5 LEO = AUGUST 10 - SEPTEMBER 15
6 VIRGO = SEPTEMBER 16 - OCTOBER  30
7 LIBRA = OCTOBER 31 - NOVEMBER  22
8 SCORPIO = NOVEMBER 23 - NOVEMBER  29
9 OPHIUCHUS = NOVEMBER 30 - DECEMBER 17
10 SAGITTARIUS = DECEMBER 18 - JANUARY 18
11 CAPRICORN = JANUARY 19 - FEBRUARY 15
12 AQUARIUS = FEBRUARY 16 - MARCH 11
13 PISCES = MARCH 12 - APRIL 18

Offline Fifer

• Seed of Life
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2010, 05:47:49 PM »
Thank You S3RP3NTAR1US

Excellent information and this actually changes my sign to Sagittarius from Capricorn  :o :agree: :agree:

:peace:

OVERTone

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2010, 06:37:18 PM »
See how that works out for ya!

I'm Sagittarius/Serpentarius.  :hdance:

Offline Fifer

• Seed of Life
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2010, 11:33:59 PM »
I was just logging off...UK time and a few beers...Saw your reply and my mind is bamboozled so had to post before logging out -
I'm Sagittarius/Serpentarius.

HOW  :D :D :D

Actually, will be disappointed in myself If I do not figure that out before I jump online in the morning lol  :wave2: Hhahahaha

Thanks again dude  ;D

OVERTone

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2010, 02:14:26 AM »

arius means immortal. 8)

Offline supafly

• Ascended Master
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2011, 12:03:17 PM »
wheres the other thread on this? ive linked it in here a few times and yet its gone once again, it had some great info in it and i like ot read it time to time but now i cant find it :(

our time is nigh!

Offline AstrologicInspiration

• Seed of Life
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2012, 12:06:42 PM »
"Ophiuchus is identified with Asclepius the physician of Greek antiquity.  He was educated from his father Apollo and the centaur Chiron. He was the doctor of the Argonaut campaign.  When he returned for this campaign he was considered capable of raising the dead. The King of Hades was insulted by his behavior that he asked from Zeus to punish him. Thus Zeus killed the first doctor of humanity. His father Apollo, made him immortal, raising him to the heavens as a constellation.
The close association of Asclepius (Ophiuchus) and the snakes is due to the fact that snakes represented wisdom, rejuvenation, and the power of the discovery of new healing herbs."
(From the book "Astrology of the 13 Signs of the Zodiac" by Vasilis Kanatas)
In reality the Sun is passing through 13 Zodiac Constellations in his annual orbit on the ecliptic. So depending to the date of birth people are:

Pisces 12 March – 19 Apr
Aries 19 Apr - 14 May
Taurus 14 May - 21 June
Gemini 22 June - 21 July
Cancer 21 July - 11 Aug
Leo 11 Aug - 17 Sept
Virgo 17 Sep - 31 Oct
Libra 31 Oct - 23 Nov
Scorpio 23 Nov - 30 Nov
Ophiuchus 30 Nov - 18 Dec
Sagittarius 18 Dec - 20 Jan
Capricorn 20 Jan - 16 Feb
Aquarius 16 Feb - 12 March

Later I'll write down a more detailed table containing the exact times that the Sun is changing Zodiac Constellation in the year 2012.