Sorry Guest, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
spam, inappropriate post
This ban is not set to expire.

Author Topic: Beneath the Pyramids: Underworld of the Pharaohs  (Read 2025 times)

Offline no fear

• I found Jesus. He was hiding behind the sofa...
  • Administrator
  • Ascended Master
Beneath the Pyramids: Underworld of the Pharaohs
« on: August 12, 2009, 10:12:32 PM »
Subscribe to the Official YouTube channel for maya12-21-2012 & in5d:

http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?annotation_id=annotation_934723&feature=iv&add_user=in5d

we're already here...we are the ones we've been waiting for

Offline dcdaveclarke

• dcdaveclarke.
  • Ascended Master
  • A Hippie for 44years and proud of it..
Re: Beneath the Pyramids: Underworld of the Pharaohs
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 10:32:04 PM »
Shit man do yea think the Egyptians of old if they knew what i know to be true about life after death! they wouldn't have gone to half the trouble they went through! just a thought! :P

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about

Offline Abbondanza

• Ascended Master
  • Loosening Orion's Belt Buckle With A CanOpener
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 11:31:27 PM »
Shit man do yea think the Egyptians of old if they knew what i know to be true about life after death! they wouldn't have gone to half the trouble they went through! just a thought! :P

It's all about the initiation my friend. If you think about a large snake wrapping around your body, it would make the blood run up to your head. The blood contains iron. The iron in the blood in the head gets "pulled" by the magnetic ray of sirius. Sirius is Isis the great mother pulling blood back into her womb and pulling the initiate back into her arms. The Solar lords of sirius are lions.

6 wraps of the serpent while the 7th sits above your head and it's venom or oil of messiah runs down your head blinding one eye making thine eye be single and thy body full of light in the "baptism" of the water of life. The Lion of Judah is the only one worthy to open the seventh seal or the 7th chakra allowing one to obtain solar consciousness and travel through heart of the sun or the "lions gate". Do you think that the so called anunnaki came to earth to mine gold to fix their "atmosphere" or to fix themselves and achieve the golden halo above the "atmosphere" above their heads?  ;)   

Bon Voyage/Welcome Home

Offline dcdaveclarke

• dcdaveclarke.
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 11:48:02 PM »
I dont know man but yea think if they were so in the now they would of sused it :-\ After all there is no such thing as time! i know it and you know it you think they would of knowing it tooo, but then again .................... :P

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about

Offline Abbondanza

• Ascended Master
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 12:08:39 AM »
I dont know man but yea think if they were so in the now they would of sused it :-\ After all there is no such thing as time! i know it and you know it you think they would of knowing it tooo, but then again .................... :P

I think it's safe to say that "they" were very aware of the cyclical "nature" of things such as the stars and consciousness. Do yo think that all of the pyramids and such was for show? Or do you think that "they" realized that eventually "we" would realize that "we" were "them"?  ;)
Bon Voyage/Welcome Home

Aldeberan

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 03:52:55 AM »

Hey man. If you knew what they knew about life after death, you might be out there building pyramids yourself.

Offline Abbondanza

• Ascended Master
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 03:56:50 AM »

Hey man. If you knew what they knew about life after death, you might be out there building pyramids yourself.

144 posts for you.
Bon Voyage/Welcome Home

Offline dcdaveclarke

• dcdaveclarke.
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 01:50:43 PM »

Only if i could manifest them instantly! :P

Aldeberan

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 05:17:34 PM »

Only if i could manifest them instantly! :P

That's the idea!!

Offline no fear

• I found Jesus. He was hiding behind the sofa...
  • Administrator
  • Ascended Master
Cave Complex Allegedly Found Under Giza Pyramids
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2009, 09:01:41 PM »
Rossella Lorenzi, Discovery News

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2009/08/13/caves-giza.html

Aug. 13, 2009 -- An enormous system of caves, chambers and tunnels lies hidden beneath the Pyramids of Giza, according to a British explorer who claims to have found the lost underworld of the pharaohs.

Populated by bats and venomous spiders, the underground complex was found in the limestone bedrock beneath the pyramid field at Giza.

"There is untouched archaeology down there, as well as a delicate ecosystem that includes colonies of bats and a species of spider which we have tentatively identified as the white widow," British explorer Andrew Collins said.

Didn't Cayce predict the finding of the Hall of Records during the end times? Something about the contents being explosive in nature? Meaning they would reveal great mysteries and universal truths to propel man forward during this tremendous shift?
Subscribe to the Official YouTube channel for maya12-21-2012 & in5d:

http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?annotation_id=annotation_934723&feature=iv&add_user=in5d

we're already here...we are the ones we've been waiting for

Offline amani313

• Ascended Master
  • We are the ones who we have been waiting for !
Re: Cave Complex Allegedly Found Under Giza Pyramids
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2009, 09:08:55 PM »
Rossella Lorenzi, Discovery News

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2009/08/13/caves-giza.html

Aug. 13, 2009 -- An enormous system of caves, chambers and tunnels lies hidden beneath the Pyramids of Giza, according to a British explorer who claims to have found the lost underworld of the pharaohs.

Populated by bats and venomous spiders, the underground complex was found in the limestone bedrock beneath the pyramid field at Giza.

"There is untouched archaeology down there, as well as a delicate ecosystem that includes colonies of bats and a species of spider which we have tentatively identified as the white widow," British explorer Andrew Collins said.

Didn't Cayce predict the finding of the Hall of Records during the end times? Something about the contents being explosive in nature? Meaning they would reveal great mysteries and universal truths to propel man forward during this tremendous shift?

Is it not the case if such does exist,and they do find it,those in power will never let it become public.
"Children of the Violet Light," the angel whispered sweetly,
Your time is now.... Know that peace is here, and remind them....LOVE is the only way."
She remembered what she came here to do.

~Wherever you are.................... be there !!!.~

Offline dcdaveclarke

• dcdaveclarke.
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2009, 09:21:06 PM »
Not if the 144,000.show up :o

Offline amani313

• Ascended Master
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2009, 09:23:48 PM »

If such turned up,those in power would eliminate them, and it would not phase them in the slightest.
Your time is now.... Know that peace is here, and remind them....LOVE is the only way."

Offline dcdaveclarke

• dcdaveclarke.
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2009, 09:29:36 PM »

If such turned up,those in power would eliminate them, and it would not phase them in the slightest.
What!! more like the other way around! are we talking the same 144,000?

Offline amani313

• Ascended Master
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2009, 09:31:56 PM »

What!! more like the other way around! are we talking the same 144,000?

I dont think we are.would you like to enlighten me on your 144,000 ?

Offline dcdaveclarke

• dcdaveclarke.
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2009, 09:34:57 PM »
FWIW...we'll know in a few days

The End of Criminal Slavery Is At Hand

DISTRIBUTED TO: NASA LIST

Gentlemen:

I am here to merely as a spokesperson of the Nebadon Council at the Galaxy Center, to inform you of consequences of your [NASA's] acts of violence namely:

* using space-based weapons and chemtrails to attack and destroy incoming ships indiscriminately.
* bombs and aggressions against the populace of Mars, your own Moon, Saturn and Jupiter;
* using biologicals against your own Asians and Blacks on your own world;
* using depleted uranium armaments in staged and serial wars against your own soldiers;
* using fluoride and chlorine against your own populations in human water systems;
* using polluted and genetically altered seeds and grains to destroy this planet's fertility;
* the methodical and premeditated pollution of oceans, skies, water tables and human families.

NASA is the kernel where the "Colonel" operates, hidden; however, he no longer matters. Enough is enough genocide, deceit, violence and slavery, for one small planet to endure.

This rebellion began when ONE Reptilian hybrid dared to undermine the Contract between two Parties, a couple vested in uplifting human DNA, and their Grantor, by the use of deceit and twisted words.

These final outcomes which to which we are witnesses are being done in the clear light of day due to the fact that leadership speaks one set of words, while they perform yet another agenda of over-control and exploitation.

It is the same conflict, now 200,000 years on. And the price at this point, is this planet's survival.

I will not burden you with how the people from other worlds--where there are no oceans, no mountains, no vistas, no parade of seasons, no wildlife, no space to move about--how they feel about Terra's leadership destroying this gorgeous planet out from under its peoples.

At this time, an Armada of 144,000 fully armed light and heavy cruisers has embarked on a course to this planet; and these will become visible north of the system's ecliptic around and about August 19th in the northern hemisphere.

That is the deadline for NASA's complete submission and confession of crimes against this solar system.

What will follow on, that confession received or not, will be the physical conquest of this planet by a number of Galactic races [infuriated by barbaric, mercenary and ruthless behavior of this planet's leadership] until Peace is restored -- one way or another. [Believe me, the Galaxy's methods are NOT your methods. Ours work.]

Operating orders are to take out all Orion Constellation ships, Gray ships, and US/CIA/NASA ships and bring order to Washington D.C., the City of London and the City of Rome.  It is presumed that China, Indo-China, Africa and India will be vested in negotiations also.

The English-speaking nations will be handled as a block, out of the recognition that the New World Order is derived out of the Round Table of London England, as such the center of the Fascist empire. [English-speaking negotiators of the Quaker ideology will be acceptable to the Galactic Council. No secular negotiators will be given to serve.]

Location for the trials and disembarking point for emissaries and ambassadors will be Tehran, Iran. Our hosts will be B'a'hais who are neutrals in such matters.

A Regency will be administered until war crimes trials are concluded for: serial wars profiteering by banking loan sharks; genocide against Blacks and Asians; depleted uranium recycling; oil-industry profiteering & pollution; destruction of the seas; bio-weapons research and development; and prosecuting for the families of the 911 false-flag attack against New York City, using diverse peoples as scapegoats.

Analysis of the Suspected 9-11 Criminal Co-conspirators :: Of the 103 people named on the list of Suspected 9-11 Criminal Coconspirators there are:

* 19 current or former members of George W. Bush's White House
* 4 current or former members of Congress
* 6 current or former FBI agents or officials
* 6 current or former CIA agents or officials
* 5 current or former officials of New York
* 10 current or former high-ranking USG military commanders
* 12 current or former USG officials (not included above)
* 11 current or former members of PNAC
* 12 consultants, lobbyists think tanks members (non-PNAC)
* 12 engineers
* 30 current or former corporate executives
* 3 senior "statesmen"
* 5 members of the Bush family
* 1 Canadian
* 1 Pakistani
* 2 Arabs ; 2 Brits;
* 4 known or suspected Mossad agents;
* 13 people who hold "dual citizenship" ); and
* 17 Israelis (including those with "dual citizenship" noted).

That case must be brought to trail, because it brings forward the extent of this, the perfidy and infamy of Annunaki Fascist ideology.

NASA has brought matters to this point by their procedure of incompetent tools, of utilizing inept cameras to view and film other worlds--cameras limited by poor resolution, flat perspective, dirth of color, "pitch, "roll" and "yaw" faults never corrected to make details clear and coherent.

NASA's insistence on the LIE that this planet is the ONLY inhabited planet in this system springs forth from the dogma and doctrine of Orion Annunaki secrecy and separatism, spawned and cultivated in the Fascist caste systems of the Illuminati mindset by the Project Paper Clip infusion of German Nazis into NASA and the CIA after WWII left Fascism in charge of ET intelligence.

Such egregious erroneous and misstatements of fact by NASA down through sixty years of space research leaves us the Galaxy aghast at the temerity of scientists who repudiate science en toto, in favor of dogma and lies.

NASA apparatus executives will be held accountable for the consequences and costs of aggressions against innocent and helpless populations by NASA bombs and excursions, including the Rover-caused avalanche at Victoria Crater which killed scores, the subsequent military incursions into Mars [unauthorized] and aggressions against Jupiter and Saturn, as if these are merely target points for NASA bombs.

The end of the scourge of Not-See Fascist Aggression is coming.  By August 22 2009, it will all be over.

So be it.

Very sincerely.
Emily Cragg, temporary negotiator for Nebadon,
webmaster, www.abidemiracles.com

Indications of architecture and human figures from the planet Mercury.

Offline amani313

• Ascended Master
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2009, 09:45:08 PM »
I see
Personally I would be very happy if space ships came out of the sky,in fact I have been having visions of such.

Who is Emily Cragg ? and how do you validate what she is saying ?

Offline Abbondanza

• Ascended Master
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2009, 10:24:22 PM »

I feel very strongly that if any spaceships are seen right now that that may be a haarp infultration by the same government agency. The creator is not vengeful and it is us who are supposed to be doing the work of harvesting ourselves. One must understand the concept of overcoming duality does not involve a battle between good and evil where human beings get slaughtered. This to me seems like a clearly architected end times scenario that progressed from the collapse of the stock market, the collapse of the economy, the creation of false news stories about bombing the moon, and a false rescue from the benevolent ETs. The guardians DO NOT need ships and they are ultraterrestrials that can manifest anywhere at any time on any grid. This may be a false agenda and the 144,000 has NOTHING to do with spaceships.
Bon Voyage/Welcome Home

Offline dcdaveclarke

• dcdaveclarke.
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2009, 10:28:07 PM »
I had a feeling about that aswell, i dont like date's! :-X

Offline amani313

• Ascended Master
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2009, 10:32:08 PM »

I feel very strongly that if any spaceships are seen right now that that may be a haarp infultration by the same government agency. The creator is not vengeful and it is us who are supposed to be doing the work of harvesting ourselves. One must understand the concept of overcoming duality does not involve a battle between good and evil where human beings get slaughtered. This to me seems like a clearly architected end times scenario that progressed from the collapse of the stock market, the collapse of the economy, the creation of false news stories about bombing the moon, and a false rescue from the benevolent ETs. The guardians DO NOT need ships and they are ultraterrestrials that can manifest anywhere at any time on any grid. This may be a false agenda and the 144,000 has NOTHING to do with spaceships.

I agree with this statement in whole.That is why I posed the question

I am still seeing space ships well,elongated light thingies ???

Offline dcdaveclarke

• dcdaveclarke.
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2009, 10:45:04 PM »
Have you seen them Rods or Sky fish?
ufos stirling rods 2

skyfish / rods ufo

Flying rods ufo - Barra voladora- improved version (The video's owner prevents external embedding)
UFO-Rods in China, ?????

Offline amani313

• Ascended Master
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2009, 11:02:17 PM »
Wow...but no that is not them,these have a presence about them like they are watching ,they are here but pop in and out of existance,does that make sense,even when they are not visual they still are here.I dont know what they are,I carelessly used the term spaceship in-accurate description I know.But these are not of this Earth,the light is 3D shape they have volumn within,they are all over the Earth not just visible to me.
Thankyou for the clips

Offline dcdaveclarke

• dcdaveclarke.
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2009, 11:07:26 PM »
Iv seen ET Ships 6 times since 67 :o

Offline amani313

• Ascended Master
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2009, 11:11:58 PM »

Wow .well I have only seen these and the triangles /tetrahedrons that appeared over me.What did you think when you first visulized them ? With the tetrahedrons I literally went numb,all emotion went away,my whole attention was on them at what they were doing.
I would love to see an ET hehehehehe,as I said now.......I know anything is possible :)

Offline dcdaveclarke

• dcdaveclarke.
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2009, 11:38:43 PM »

Wow .well I have only seen these and the triangles /tetrahedrons that appeared over me.What did you think when you first visualized them ? With the tetrahedrons I literally went numb,all emotion went away,my whole attention was on them at what they were doing.
I would love to see an ET hehehehehe,as I said now.......I know anything is possible :)
I was walking my dog out along Dublin bay in 67! it was twilight and across the bay at the end of a hill i saw 3 lights coming down and suddenly they stopped and started changing colours! and moving about in small tight fingers of 8! then they in a flash
darted down behind the hill, my dog started to get his hair standing up on his back and so was mine but not only my back lol,then suddenly they appeared in the same spot again this time only for a few seconds and back down again 3 times! Then as quick as a flash they shot off at very fast speed in the directaion of Wales, i walked home that night saying to myself over an over again,if that means that then this must mean this and so on! i was flabbergasted and i new idd have a hard time explaining this! and it was :o

Offline amani313

• Ascended Master
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2009, 07:40:56 AM »

Wow .well I have only seen these and the triangles /tetrahedrons that appeared over me.What did you think when you first visualized them ? With the tetrahedrons I literally went numb,all emotion went away,my whole attention was on them at what they were doing.
I was walking my dog out along Dublin bay in 67! it was twilight and across the bay at the end of a hill i saw 3 lights coming down and suddenly they stopped and started changing colours! and moving about in small tight fingers of 8! then they in a flash
darted down behind the hill, my dog started to get his hair standing up on his back and so was mine but not only my back lol,then suddenly they appeared in the same spot again this time only for a few seconds and back down again 3 times! Then as quick as a flash they shot off at very fast speed in the directaion of Wales, i walked home that night saying to myself over an over again,if that means that then this must mean this and so on! i was flabbergasted and i new idd have a hard time explaining this! and it was :o
Only my son-inlaw and my son are aware of what I saw as they also saw it  :) I never told anyone else apart from you guys on here.I have been aware of ET sightings all my life,and as they were always ridiculed I never took much notice.It took my own personal experience for me to step outside the box of conditioning and look at it from another perspective.
Thankyou for sharing your experience  :)