Sorry Guest, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
spam, inappropriate post
This ban is not set to expire.

Author Topic: Timewave Zero, 911 and the End of the Mayan Calendar  (Read 3026 times)

Offline no fear

• I found Jesus. He was hiding behind the sofa...
  • Administrator
  • Ascended Master
Timewave Zero, 911 and the End of the Mayan Calendar
« on: October 20, 2009, 05:25:55 PM »
I was curious about 911 and what it looked like on McKenna's Timewave Zero software and it produced a result that was non-spectacular.  

Yet I noticed an interesting drop in novelty around July 8th, 2000.  

The only other noticeable rise or fall in novelty occured in late December of 2001:

If the Timewave Zero software was adjusted to match the July 8th date for 911, then Calleman's end date for the Mayan calendar of October 28, 2011 would also coincide with with the adjusted Timewave Zero time frame.

This means that the software is off by 1 year and 2 months (430 days).  In other words, the October 25th doom date has already occured on August 21, 2008.  The novelty, at that point in time, was the staged Town Hall meeting by Obama, along with all of the other town hall meetings that were going on that day as well.

What that also means is that there is credence in Calleman and Ian Lungold's end date of October 28, 2011.
Subscribe to the Official YouTube channel for maya12-21-2012 & in5d:

http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?annotation_id=annotation_934723&feature=iv&add_user=in5d

we're already here...we are the ones we've been waiting for

Offline no fear

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
Re: Timewave Zero, 911 and the End of the Mayan Calendar
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 05:31:41 PM »
The time in between 10/28/2011 and 12/21/2012 is 420 days.  The "McKenna Error" is 430 days.  That is a  pretty darn close estimate when you are analyzing a 4,306 year period of time.

http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?annotation_id=annotation_934723&feature=iv&add_user=in5d

Offline no fear

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 05:59:29 PM »
One other thought: If time is being compressed, then would the compression be reflected in a calendar of linear time?

That means that McKenna's previous predictions would be correct, but there would need to be an accelerated factor within the Timewave Zero software.

Offline CSIWEMBLEY

• WE ARE THE BORG!
  • Global Moderator
  • Ascended Master
  • Above all else, unto thine own self be true!
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 06:23:31 PM »
One other thought: If time is being compressed, then would the compression be reflected in a calendar of linear time?

That means that McKenna's previous predictions would be correct, but there would need to be an accelerated factor within the Timewave Zero software.

Its a fascinating thought, that according to the Maya, we will experience 16.4 billion years of history in 260 days, the final Universal Cycle, which starts Feb 10th 2011 and ends Oct 28th 2011, then?  ... Conscious Co Creation :agree:

Offline no fear

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 06:30:49 PM »
Its a fascinating thought, that according to the Maya, we will experience 16.4 billion years of history in 260 days, the final Universal Cycle, which starts Feb 10th 2011 and ends Oct 28th 2011, then?  ... Conscious Co Creation :agree:

Actually, according to the McKenna Error, that would make the end of the Mayan calendar fall on October 18th, 2011 and the last 6 days would all be compressed as well!

...and as of this date, it would be less than 2 years from now  :agree:

Offline dcdaveclarke

• dcdaveclarke.
  • Ascended Master
  • A Hippie for 44years and proud of it..
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 06:48:07 PM »

Look a Dinosaur in Hyde Park! :o

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about

Offline CSIWEMBLEY

• WE ARE THE BORG!
  • Global Moderator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 09:14:17 PM »

:banana: :crazy: be careful what you wish for :o ;)

Offline no fear

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2009, 09:38:12 PM »
I brought this up on another forum and someone made an interesting comment:

-----------------------------------------------------

October 18th, 2011 --> 10/18/2011

10/18 --> 1+0+1+8 = 1 Attitude

18 --> 1+8 = 9 Day

10/18/2011 --> 1+0+1+8+2+0+1+1 = 5 Lifepath

1 Attitude, 9 Day, 5 Lifepath --> 195

195 --> 19.5 = Hyperdimensional Number

Somebody call Richard Hoagland.

Interesting coincidence....

Offline dcdaveclarke

• dcdaveclarke.
  • Ascended Master
  • A Hippie for 44years and proud of it..
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2009, 10:12:55 PM »

:banana: :crazy: be careful what you wish for :o ;)
I dont live anywere near Hyde Park anymore thank God! :angel:

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about

Offline no fear

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2009, 10:30:00 PM »
I've been using all 5 TWZ models, but have been basing the data on the King Wen version that McKenna based his theory on. I've tried overlapping them and dissecting them individually. I've been running dates on an Excel program to calculate start and end times as well and then comparing those dates to each version.

For example, the King Wen Kelly version correlates to the exact number of days (374) as the difference in the McKenna error when comparing D Day and JFK's death.

This tells me that there might be a ballpark area for novelty but more importantly, the date may need to be adjusted to reflect the novelty after McKenna's death.

Offline Lucifer

• I found God in me and you've got it in you, too.
  • Ascended Master
  • hack the planet
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2009, 10:52:49 PM »

18 --> 1+8 = 9 Day

Spherical Geometry & 19.5 Degrees
throughout the solar system

19.5 degrees north and south are the latitudes
where the apex points of a star tetrahedra within a sphere
will contact that sphere's surface,
when one apex is positioned at the north or south pole.

On the Sun: sunspot activity and the region of peak temperatures is limited to 19.5 degreees north and south.
On Venus: the presumably active major volcano complexes Alpha and Beta Regio are near 19.5 degrees.

On Earth:
Mauna Loa, Hawaii (19 degrees 28 minutes N, 155 degrees 37 minutes W) The largest shield volcano is at 19.6 degrees north. This is Mauna-Kea volcano on the island of Hawaii.
Mexico City, Mexico (19 degrees 23 minutes N, 99 degrees 10 minutes W) The Pyramid of the Sun at Teotihuacan is at 19.6 degrees north.
Dzibalchen, (Yucatan), Mexico (19 degrees 28 minutes N, 89 degrees 46 minutes W)
Georgetown, Grand Cayman Island (19 degrees 18 minutes N, 81 degrees 26 minutes W)
Mount Emi Koussi, Chad, Africa (19 degrees 47 minutes N, 18 degrees 34 minutes E)
Mount Kalsubai, (near Bombay), India (19 degrees 33 minutes N, 73 degrees 43 minutes E)
Mountain near Xiangkhoang, Laos (19 degrees 17 minutes N, 103 degrees 17 minutes E)
Mountain near Potosi, Bolivia (19 degrees 13 minutes S, 66 degrees 22 minutes W)
Yasur Volcano, Tanna Island, Vanuatu (South Pacific Ocean) (19 degrees 31 minutes S, 169 degrees 25 minutes E)
Mount Samuel, Northwest Territory, Australia (19 degrees 13 minutes S, 134 degrees 8 minutes E)
Gweru, Zimbabwe, Africa (19 degrees 31 minutes S, 29 degrees 49 minutes E)

On Mars: the "vast" Olympus Mons shield cone volcano is at 19.5 degrees.
On Jupiter: the "red spot" which is an obvious vortex is at 19.5 degrees.
On Neptune: in 1986 Voyager II discovered a similar spot at 19.5 degrees north.

Based on Richard Dannelley's book, Sedona: Beyond the Vortex and Bruce Rawles

Why '19.5 degrees' is Significant

19.5 degrees is the angle that's been found by researchers (Richard C. Hoagland, Stanley McDaniel, Erol Torun, Horace W. Crater, etc.) to be repeatedly encoded in the structures of Cydonia. It is viewed as a definite 'signal in the noise' - some kind of a 'message' left there by some intelligence. 19.5 is called t, the 'tetrahedral constant', because of its significance in tetrahedral geometry (a tetrahedron is a pyramid shape composed of four equilateral triangular sides): the apexes of a tetrahedron when placed within a circumscribing sphere, one of the tetrahedron's apexes touching the north pole, the other three apexes touch the surface of the sphere at 19.5 degrees south latitude. Why this number would be important to the builders of the Martian structures is not clear (though Hoagland is theorizing that it has to do with what he calls "hyperdimensional physics").

Nile Time-Map & tetrahedral geometry -- 19.5 degrees
http://prophetic.simplenet.com/elysium/nile-timemap.htm

The emphasis on 19.5 degrees is not confined to the Martian structures. It has been found to be associated with various ancient structures here on earth - Giza pyramids, Avebury (the largest stone circle in the world, near Stonehenge), Pyramids of the Sun and Moon at Teotihuacan, etc. It is also worth noting that the Egyptian hieroglyph for Sirius, the brightest star in the sky which was extremely important to ancient Egyptians, is an equilateral triangle which can be viewed as a 2-dimensional representation of a tetrahedron; and in the Egyptian translation, it means a doorway... a sort of 'stargate'. Curiously, it has also been observed that 19.5 degrees is closely linked, for some reason, with the NASA space missions (for example, Mars Pathfinder landed at 19.5 degrees lat. of Mars on July 4, '97). In fact, not only did Pathfinder landed at 19.5 N, the longitude of the landing site was approximately 33 W - which is the very number of the longitude of the apex of the Great Bend of the Nile (33 E)! Now, this strongly insists on the relevance of the Nile numbers, and someone behind the scenes is well aware of it. As we move on, the number, 19.5, will also be very important in my Nile Time-map theory. Perhaps, as the Nile-Mars connection bridged by '19.5' appears to suggest, Mars was somehow involved during the 'Prometheus / Pandora period'.

It is all a game of imagination - IXIXIX - Is it a all imagination of game

Offline CSIWEMBLEY

• WE ARE THE BORG!
  • Global Moderator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2009, 02:03:12 PM »

18 --> 1+8 = 9 Day

fascinating .... ;D

(there is no such thing as coincidence) ;)

Offline no fear

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2009, 11:46:08 PM »
nice find, tisho!