Sorry Guest, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
spam, inappropriate post
This ban is not set to expire.

Author Topic: C2C Near Death Experiences Mellon-Thomas Benedict  (Read 2446 times)

Offline Namaste

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
C2C Near Death Experiences Mellon-Thomas Benedict
« on: March 22, 2009, 02:51:36 AM »
George Noory interviews Mellon-Thomas Benedict

C2C Near Death Experiences Mellon-Thomas Benedict

Interview took place on Sunday July 8th, 2007 Mellen-Thomas Benedict shared details of his incredible Near Death Experience (NDE) that took place in 1982, while he was in hospice care for a terminal illness. He was without vital signs for at least an hour and a half before he returned to his body. Here are some of highlights of what he learned while on the "Other Side:" The Other Side is not all it's cracked up to be--being in a human body is actually a more optimal way to experience the universe. Black holes at the center of galaxies function as great processors of universal matter-- a total recycling machine. It's humanity's manifest destiny to leave Earth and colonize other planets. Within the next 400 years such "star seeding" will begin.
This profile is dedicated to all of our incredible members of this forum who have made some amazing thread contributions.  Please don't try to contact this profile because it is no longer in use.

Offline hephzibah

• Aspiring Master
Re: C2C Near Death Experiences Mellon-Thomas Benedict
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 10:32:15 PM »
What a wonderful and informative interview.  I learned so much.  I have more hope.  The only sad thing is he says we are our own soul mates I really was hoping for a soul mate.  There are always reasons for all things.

Online no fear

• I found Jesus. He was hiding behind the sofa...
  • Administrator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 10:46:01 PM »
I was under the impression that he was his own soulmate?  I gotta relisten to it :)

I uploaded a new video interview of Mellon that took place after this C2C interview:

http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/index.php?topic=2092.0

Subscribe to the Official YouTube channel for maya12-21-2012 & in5d:

http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?annotation_id=annotation_934723&feature=iv&add_user=in5d

we're already here...we are the ones we've been waiting for

Offline ORion

• Ascended Master
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 08:17:51 PM »
I have a feeling this guy's telling the truth  ;D
I am. You is. That are.

Infinity

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 10:57:40 AM »
Benedict mentions that the light told him to find Cleve Backster when he got back. He mentions that in the future, Backster is regarded as a sort of saint because he made the biggest discovery in the history of the human race.
The big discovery is that consciousness has absolutely nothing to do with a brain.
"Primary Perception" is the consciousness that permeates everything.  (That means that consciousness in non-local) His work with plants was groundbreaking because everyone knows that a plant doesn't recognize people or feel stress. Or do they? Anyways, I posted in "Miscellaneous Spirituality" a piece about Cleve Backster and some links to learn more. His book, "Primary Perception" is awesome. I highly reccommend it. I don't have it with me right now and it has been 6 years since I read it.....it changed my perceptions of reality. The implications are enormous.

Offline dcdaveclarke

• dcdaveclarke.
  • Ascended Master
  • A Hippie for 44years and proud of it..
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2009, 01:42:51 PM »
Ther's no other self other than the self 8)

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about

Offline ORion

• Ascended Master
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2009, 11:46:10 PM »
Yea, not much that lyes beyond that  ;D
I am. You is. That are.

Offline CSIWEMBLEY

• WE ARE THE BORG!
  • Global Moderator
  • Ascended Master
  • Above all else, unto thine own self be true!
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2009, 11:52:41 PM »

i would say, infinity is enough ;D and thats all that lye's beyond ;)

Offline dcdaveclarke

• dcdaveclarke.
  • Ascended Master
  • A Hippie for 44years and proud of it..
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2009, 11:55:45 PM »
An hidsight the trick of the mind? ::)

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about

Offline ORion

• Ascended Master
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2009, 12:02:15 AM »

I would have to agree and also say that infinity is in all things, like a hologram.
I am. You is. That are.

Offline CSIWEMBLEY

• WE ARE THE BORG!
  • Global Moderator
  • Ascended Master
  • Above all else, unto thine own self be true!
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2009, 12:10:45 AM »

I would have to agree and also say that infinity is in all things, like a hologram.

exactly, shatter a hologram into a thousand pieces, yet each piece will still contain the whole picture ;D

Offline Blue4eyes

• "A man must not deny his manifest abilities, for that is to evade his obligations."
  • Ascended Being
  • "Reality can be beaten with enough imagination."
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2009, 12:06:53 AM »
I think this was a very interesting interview, the part I found most intriguing was... We are all working toward ascension what I gathered from the interview is that this isn't the best experience. There is a more divine spiritual feeling while in a physical body.  As he was talking about it I pictured life without a body and spirituality. Would we have that tingle of ecstasy? Would our hearts flutter? Would the butterflies turn in your stomach?  All the things in life that make life worth living may not be experienced in the same way without a body. If you feel as if you have gone to other dimensions is the feelings you have from your spirit or your body?  This part of the interview really made me open my eyes to how precious life is and that maybe (for me anyway) we are jumping the gun wanting to leave our bodies to go on to a higher dimension or realm of living. Also if you believe in reincarnating up to other ET beings once your life lessons are learned here do they experience spirituality the same as we do?

LOL I guess I walked away from this interview with more questions than answers, but at least it has opened up my mind to a new perspective of the ascension process. Almost like a child can't wait to grow up then when they are older they want time to slow down.  :P

Love, Light, and Peace to everyone ;D

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance."   ~Confucius